Swimming Lessons at Wimbledon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We run a popular swim school at our Wimbledon gym. Want to learn how to swim or improve your stroke, get in touch.
Learn to swim with our Swim England-qualified instructors
Swimming is not only a great way to exercise, due to the resistance of the water supporting your body weight, but it is also a vital life skill.
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Wimbledon is run by Swim England qualified instructors.
Whether you are an adult wanting to learn the basics of swimming, or a child wanting to develop their stroke, we can help you reach your goals.
You don't have to be a Wimbledon gym member to book childrens swimming lessons here
What do we offer at our Wimbledon Swim School?
Our Swim School at Wimbledon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym follows the Swim England Learn To Swim Programme and is available to both gym members and non-members.
We offer a wide range of swimming lessons and services, including:
- Swimming lessons for babies aged 12+ weeks, right up to adults
- Junior courses run for 12/13 weeks and adults for 6 weeks
- 1:1 and 2:1 private lessons are also available 7 days a week
- Fast track courses are also available, through the half term school breaks
- We offer lessons for all ages and all abilities
- Our teaching pool is 18 meters x 8 meters and 1.2 meters in depth.
Contact our Swim School in Wimbledon:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.