Swimming Lessons at Telford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
At our Nuffield Health gym in Telford we offer both children's group swimming lessons and private 1-2-1 sessions.
Call us on:
Our popular swimming lessons at Nuffield Health in Telford follow Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you want your child to develop water confidence, our swim school can help.
Lessons are available to both our gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
- At Nuffield Health we believe you are never too old to learn to swim
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons during our opening hours
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 20m
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £15 - members/non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- Swim school times: Monday to Friday 16:00-18:00, except Thursday 15.45 - 18.15. Saturday morning 09:00 - 12:00
- Pre-school Duckling classes Friday 14:00pm - 15.30
- Each lesson lasts 30 minutes booked in 10 week blocks.
- Grouped by ability and not age
- Lessons available from age 3 years+
- Prices: Members £72 per 10 lessons and £80 non-members per 10 lessons
- Stage and distance award badges included
- We offer 1-2-1 lessons to both adults and children
- Children’s 1-2-1 lessons take place between 14:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday (subject to availability)
- Adult 1-2-1 lessons can be booked during club opening hours (subject to availability)
- Prices for a 30 minute lessons for both members and non-members £15, payable in blocks of 4 lessons
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £15 members/non-members
Parents are welcome to relax in our café while your child swims.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.