Are you suffering with back or neck pain or sustained a sports injury? At Nuffield Health Telford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, you can get rapid access to treatment from our expert physiotherapists. All of our clinicians are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, so you can rest assured you are in the best hands possible.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Members£72/£49Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£57.60/£39.20Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists at Nuffield Health Telford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
Our physiotherapy team are all experienced clinicians, members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the experts.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in pilates, acupuncture and joint manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimise function.
We provide comprehensive assessments and treatments tailored to your exact needs. Your physio will look at your medical history and carry out a thorough physical examination to determine the best course of action.
Appointment times and booking at Telford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- Appointments available: Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 (dependent on day and availability)
- Clinical Pilates and aquatic therapy are available at this site, please contact us for more information
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Telford receive a 20% discount off their physiotherapy treatment
- All Nuffield Health physiotherapists are proud members of the HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council) and are registered with the CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
What else do we provide at our gym in Telford?
Telford Forge Retail Park, Colliers Way, Old Park, Telford, TF3 4AG