Swimming Lessons at Stoke Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
At our Nuffield Health gym in Stoke, we offer both children's group swimming lessons and private 1-2-1 lessons for adults.
Learn to swim with our Swim England-qualified instructors in Stoke
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Stoke is run by Swim England-qualified instructors.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or your child wants to learn to swim, we can help.
Lessons are available to both members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
It's never too late! Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day. Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly.
Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
Our heated pool is 25 metres long and you'll have your own lane to swim in.
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: Members - £13, Non-members - £15
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Group lesson times: Monday - Friday: 15:45 - 17:45, Saturday: 10:30 - 17:00, Sunday: 11:15 - 17:00
- 2-2-1 lessons available - your child can swim with a friend or sibling
- Group lessons have a maximum of 5 children per class
- Available to children aged 2.5+
- Group lesson: Members - £7.50, Non-members - £10
- 2-2-1 lesson: Members - £9.00, Non-members - £11.50
Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child is swimming.
For further information about our swimming programme, or to book lessons, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our swim school in Stoke
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.