Swimming Lessons at Hull Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We run a popular swim school at our gym in Hull. Lessons are available for adults and children of all ages and abilities.
Learn to swim in Hull with experienced Swim England instructors
All of our dedicated swimming instructors at Nuffield Health in Hull are qualified with the Swim England qualifications.
We offer swimming lessons to children and adults. Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke, or you're looking for a fun and safe place for your child to learn, our swim school can help.
Lessons are available to both gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
At Nuffield Health we believe that it's never too late to learn!
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons during our opening hours
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 17m
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £16 - members/non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for children of all ages and abilities
- Group lesson times: Monday - Friday: 14:00 - 18:00, Saturday - Sunday: 08:00 - 10:00, 14:00 - 17:00
- Maximum of 3 children per class
- Available to children aged 3+
- Lessons are grouped by ability, not age
- 1-2-1 lessons also available
- We also run a parent and toddler class
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £15 - members/non-members
- 1 x group lesson: £8 - members, £8.50 - non-members
Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child swims.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our swim school in Hull
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.