Tennis Academy at Hull Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
A Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) accredited performance centre in Hull that offers both excellent facilities and top quality lessons for players of all ages.
Our Head Performance Tennis Coach, Tom Loughton, has taught International Juniors and has also represented Great Britain himself.
Tom leads a fantastic team of Level 4 and Level 2/3 coaches with a wealth of experience in helping both children and adults to dramatically improve their Tennis.
Our regular Inter Club Matchplay events and regional and local tournaments attract children and adults from all over the UK to compete at all levels.
Tennis court hire
- We have 6 indoor and 3 outdoor acrylic courts available to our valued gym members and also the general public.
Off-peak (06:00 - 16:00 weekdays)
£14 per hour or free for gym members
Peak (16:00 - 22:00 weekdays and all weekend)
£22 per hour or £20 for gym members
Children’s Tennis lessons
- During term times, we offer group lessons for children of all ages (minimum age 4) and abilities 7 days a week
- Lessons vary in length from 45 minutes to 2 hours depending on age
- Individual lessons are also available from £20 to £28 per hour, plus court fee
- We also host tennis and multi-sports camps throughout school holiday periods
Adult Tennis lessons
- Individual adult lessons are available for £20 - £30 per hour, plus court fee
- Cardio tennis sessions held twice a week are a great way to improve your game fitness
- Sessions are just £5 per hour or free for our gym members
- You can test your skills in a friendly environment at Monday social evenings from 20:00 - 22:00 for just £8.
For more information call The Tennis Team at Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre Hull, on 01482 321191