Swimming Lessons at Guiseley Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We run a popular swim school at our gym in Guiseley. We welcome adult and child swimmers of all abilities.
Call us today:
Swimming lessons in Guiseley are taught by Swim England qualified instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Guiseley follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you want your child to develop water confidence, our experienced swimming instructors can help.
Lessons are available to both our gym members and non-members.
Adult 1-2-1 swimming lessons
- At Nuffield Health we believe you are never too old to learn to swim
- 1-2-1 lessons available for beginners and improvers
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Lessons are available mid-morning and lunchtime every day
- We can also offer 2-2-1 lessons, if you would like to learn with your partner or a friend
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 20m
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £16 - members/non-members
- 5 x 30-minute lessons: £76 - members/non-members
- 10 x 30-minute lessons: £144 - members/non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- Swim school times: Monday - Friday: 15:30 - 18:15
- 30-minute classes
- Classes must be booked and paid for in term time blocks (12/13 weeks)
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Grouped by ability, not age
- Available to children aged 3-9
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees
- Private lessons also available at times to suit you, subject to instructor availability
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £16 - members/non-members
- 5 x 30-minute private lessons: £76 - members/non-members
- 10 x 30-minute private lessons: £144 - members/non-members
- 1 x 30-minute group lesson: £8.50 - members, £9.50 - non-members (booked and paid for in term time blocks)
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.