Swimming Lessons at East Kilbride Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our excellent swim school based in East Kilbride offers group and private lessons to swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Learn to swim at our swim school in East Kilbride
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in East Kilbride is run by Swim England-qualified instructors.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or you want your child to learn to swim, our friendly and passionate instructors can help.
Lessons are available to both gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
It's never too late to learn! Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day. Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly.
- Times available to suit your schedule
- Our heated pool is 20 metres long with private lanes
- Relax after your lesson in our sauna or steam room
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £22.50 - members, £25 - non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Swim school open to all children aged 3+
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Suitable for all abilities, covering ASA stages 1-7
- Swimming badges and certificates included
- We can also offer 1-2-1 lessons. Please contact us for more information about these
Swim school prices:
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £22.50 - members, £25 - non-members
- 1 x 30-minute group lesson: £7.50 - members, £10 - non-members
- 5 x 30-minute group lessons: £100 - members, £112.50 - non-members
Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child is swimming.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our swim school in East Kilbride
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.