Swimming Lessons at Doncaster Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our excellent swim school in Doncaster welcomes adult and child swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Learn to swim with our Swim England-qualified instructors at our Doncaster gym
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Doncaster follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or you want your child to learn to swim, we offer you a fun and structured swim programme to gain confidence in the water.
All lessons are available to members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
- It's never too late to learn!
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons in our 20m heated pool
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- 1-2-1 lessons are available 7 days a week. Just let us know a convenient time for you.
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £16 - members, £17.50 - non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Group lessons: Monday: 16:00 - 17:30, Wednesday: 16:00 - 17:30, Saturday: 13:00 - 16:30
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Suitable for all abilities
- Available to children aged 1-10
- 1-2-1 lessons also available throughout the week
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £16 - members, £17.50 - non-members
- 1 x 30-minute group lesson: £8 - members, £8.80 - non-members
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school in Doncaster.
Contact our swim school in Doncaster
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.