Swimming Lessons at Croydon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our popular Croydon swim school offers both 1-2-1 and small group sessions. We welcome adult and child swimmers of all abilities.
Call us today:
Learn to swim in Croydon with Swim England-qualified instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Croydon follows Swim England standards.
Our small group sizes make learning to swim both easier and safer.
Swimming lessons are available to members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
- At Nuffield Health we believe you are never too old to learn to swim
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 lessons during our opening hours
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Group lessons are available Monday-Friday after 18:00 (maximum of 4 swimmers per class)
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 25m
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- The swim school runs after-school private and group lessons Monday-Friday and at weekends
- 30-minute classes
- Grouped by ability, not age
- We have small group sizes and only allow 6 children per instructor in our lower stage classes
- Available to children aged 3.5+
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.