Swimming Lessons at Cambridge Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Nuffield Health Cambridge's popular swim school welcomes adult and child swimmers of all abilities.
Learn to swim in Cambridge with Swim England-qualified instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Cambridge follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you want your child to develop water confidence, our experienced instructors are here to help.
Lessons are available to both our gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
- At Nuffield Health we believe you are never too old to learn to swim
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons during our opening hours
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 25m
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £16 - members/non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- Swim school times: Wednesday: 15:30 - 18:00, Thursday: 15:30 - 18:00, Saturday: 11:00 - 15:00
- 30-minute sessions
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Grouped by ability, not age
- Available to children aged 4+
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees
- We offer 1-2-1 lessons at various times throughout the day, 7 days a week
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £16 - members/non-members
- 1 x group lesson: £5.50 - members/non-members
Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child swims.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our swim school in Cambridge:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.