Swimming Lessons at Cambridge Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Nuffield Health Cambridge's popular swim school welcomes adult and child swimmers of all abilities.
Call us today:
Learn to swim in Cambridge with Swim England-qualified instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Cambridge follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you want your child to develop water confidence, our experienced instructors are here to help.
Adult swimming lessons
Adult swimming lessons are available exclusively for our members, on a 1-2-1 basis.
Prices are £16 for a 30 minute session.
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- Swim school times: Tuesday 16:30 - 18:00, Thursday 16:00 - 18:00, Sunday 11:00 - 13:00
- 30-minute sessions
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Grouped by ability, not age
- Available to children aged 6+
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lesson times: Mondays 15:00 - 17:45, Fridays 14:00- 17:45 & Saturdays 11:00- 15:45
- Available to children under 6 years old
- Contact: email@example.com
- 1 x group lesson: £5.50 - members/non-members
Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child swims.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.