Squash Courts at Battersea Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Use of our squash courts is included in your membership at Battersea. We offer something for all ages and abilities with social squash, professional coaching and racket hire.
Squash provides a great cardiovascular workout
The game of squash is an excellent way in which to get an effective cardiovascular workout, regardless of your ability, gender, age or fitness. An indoor sport, you can play year-round and are not beholden to the British weather.
It’s easy to meet new squash players at our gym. Simply leave us your details and we’ll add you to our social squash list. Members on this list can contact each other and arrange their own games.
- We have 2 courts available to hire
- Members can book a 40 minute slot (or a double slot of 80 minutes) both in club or over the phone
- Nuffield Health Battersea members can book 7 days in advance
- Nuffield Health members from other sites book on the day for free
- Squash courts are free to hire for Nuffield Health gym members throughout the day during the club’s opening hours
- You can bring a guest at £15 per visit.
- You can hire a racket for £3 and a ball for £1 per visit
- You can also buy squash balls for £4.
Playing Squash provides a number of health benefits including:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased strength
- Improved fitness
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Improves flexibility and strength in your back
- Develops hand+eye coordination
- Our Squash clubs provide a great way to make friends and socialise
- A great way to relieve stress and tension
Contact the Squash team in Battersea
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.