Swimming Lessons at Aylesbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
At Nuffield Health in Aylesbury, our excellent swim school welcomes adult and child swimmers of all abilities.
Book a lesson
Learn to swim with Swim England-qualified instructors in Aylesbury
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Wakefield follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you're looking for a fun and safe place for your child to learn, our swim school can help.
Lessons are available to both our gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
It's never too late to learn! Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day. Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly.
- Times available to suit your schedule
- Our heated pool is 20m and you'll have a private lane to swim in
- Wednesday evenings
- 18:30 - Beginners, 19:00 - Improvers
- 6 x 30 minute lessons - £60 for members, £84 for non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for your child:
- Parent and baby classes are on aTuesday and Sunday mornings
- Pre school Tuesday mornings
- Main swim school Monday to Friday after school, Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Maximum 6 children in a group
- Main swim school open to all children aged 4+
- ASA Ducklings to stage 7
- Instructors can teach both in the water or on poolside depending on your child's needs
Swim school prices:
- Members £7 per lesson Non members £9 per lesson
- Lessons are paid on a termly basis upfront
1-2-1 swimming lessons
Our swimming instructors are also available on request for 1-2-1 lessons during family swim times.
1-2-1 lesson prices:
|1x 30 mins||5x 30 mins||10x 30 mins 2-2-1 (per lesson)|
If you would like any further information, or to book a lesson, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.