Tan is President of the Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and is a full board member of the European Association of Endoscopic Surgery and chair of their Research Committee.
He has published more that 50 peer reviewed papers and is joint editor of the textbook Essential Surgery. He was part of the ACPGBI group that published guidelines on the management of anastomotic leak and the EAES guidelines on the management of diverticular disease.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- President of the Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain & Ireland
- Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Board Member of the European Association of Endoscopic Surgery
Insurers Professor Tan Arulampalam works with
Professor Tan Arulampalam works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa Global
- Cigna International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Healix Healthcare
- Healthcare RM
- Police Mutual
- Standard Life
- The Exeter Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Professor Tan Arulampalam does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Tan Arulampalam does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Tan Arulampalam does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.