Professor Naiem Moiemen, Consultant Plastic Surgeon has been practicing at Nuffield Health Wolverhampton since 2001 and is fully experienced in all aspects of general plastic surgery. He is widely experienced with skin cancers and breast surgery. He is the clinical service lead for burns at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham (QEHB). The QEHB is the burns centre for the Midlands, receiving all of the most serious adult burns patients from the region via land or air ambulance.
Professor Moiemen performs the Following treatments at Nuffield Health Wolverhampton Hospital:
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Naiem Moiemen at Nuffield Health
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial resurfacing
- Eye lift
- Neck lift
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Chemical peel
- President Electra European Burn Association
- Secretary, International Society of Burns Injuries
- British Burns Association (former Chair)
- European Burns Association (Exec Committee Member)
- International Society for Burn Injuries (Exec Committee Member)
- American Burns Association (Education Committee)
- British Association of Plastic Surgeons
- British Society for Surgery to the Hand
- Burns and Plastics Consultant Surgeon and Clinical Service Lead for Burns, Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Senior Clinical Lecturer University of Birmingham
- Director of the Healing Foundation UK Burns Research Centre
- Clinical Lead, Midlands Burns Operational Group
Other posts held
- Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, New Cross Hospital
Professor Naiem Moiemen does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Naiem Moiemen does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Naiem Moiemen does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.