Cara is a Clinical and Sports Dietitian with an MSc in Sport and Exercise Nutrition and a practitioner on the Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr).
She has over 10 years experience in providing assessment and advice for patients with health nutrition concerns such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Coeliac Disease, Weight Management and Type 2 Diabetes.
Alongside this, she works with a variety of athletes from recreational to elite to help with practical nutrition strategies to optimize their training and competition.
- Health Nutrition: IBS (including low FODMAP diet), Weight Management, Coeliac Disease, Type 2 Diabetes
- Sports Nutrition: all levels of athletes, special interest in endurance performance
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Cara Sloss at Nuffield Health
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr)
Other post held
- Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust, Community Dietitian
Insurers Ms Cara Sloss works with
Ms Cara Sloss works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Ms Cara Sloss does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Cara Sloss does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Cara Sloss does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.