- Specialities Breast Surgery, General Surgery
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4596912
Mr Sircar is a Consultant in Oncoplastic Breast surgery and General Surgery at Royal Wolverhampton Hospital since October 2010.
He qualified in India and trained in surgery obtaining M.S. (General Surgery). He subsequently obtained further surgical training in UK including Higher Surgical Training and Oncoplastic training in West Midlands Deanery and completed his FRCS.
He specialises in management of breast disease and breast cancer surgery including breast reconstruction.
He is very passionate about teaching and training in Surgery and is part of the Training Committee for Surgical Registrars in West Midlands Deanery.
- Every Thursday 14:00 - 17:00
- Every Saturday 13:00 - 15:00
- Consultant in Oncoplastic Breast and General Surgery, Royal Wolverhampton Hospital NHS Trust, Wolverhampton
Breast disease including Breast Cancer Breast surgery, Breast reconstruction, Oncoplastic breast surgery.
Hernia, soft tissue lumps.
Travel, Cricket, Music.
- British Medical Association
- Association of Breast Surgery, UK
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Medical Defence Union
Mr Sircar has several publications in peer reviewed journals. He has presented in multiple national and international meetings.
DeclarationMr Tapan Sircar works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Mr Tapan Sircar does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tapan Sircar does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tapan Sircar does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.