Sherif Wilson graduated in 1991 and has specialised in Plastic Surgery since 1994, completing his higher training in Exeter, Bristol and Belfast having undertaken advanced training in breast and hand surgery in Bristol and Paris.
He has an extensive knowledge in cosmetic surgery in Bristol, London and Paris. He completed his training in Plastic Surgery within the UK and passed the intercollegiate exam in Plastic Surgery and gained the Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST). He was subsequently appointed as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Bristol.
He is the Speciality Lead in breast reconstruction especially after mastectomy. He offers a variety of techniques in breast reconstruction including Free DIEP which is considered as the gold standard in breast reconstruction. His work covers a wide catchment area including Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire.
At consultation he feels it is important to put the pros and cons of any treatment to the patient so that they can decide in their own time if treatment is the right way forward for them.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Sherif Wilson at Nuffield Health
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Eye lift
- Facial resurfacing
- Fat grafting
- Hair removal
- Hand surgery
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Liposuction treatment
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Mole removal
- Nose reshaping (Rhinoplasty) surgery
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Body contouring
- Breast reconstruction
- Dermal fillers
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Chemical peel
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Brow lift
- Neck lift
- Post bariatric surgery (or body contouring)
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- Facelift surgery
- Buttock lift
- Breast Reconstruction (LICAP)
Mr Wilson is actively involved in teaching and training, publishing several papers which have been presented both nationally and internationally on various aspects of Plastic Surgery.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive &
- Aesthetic Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Senior Clinical Lecturer in Surgery, University of Bristol
- University Tutor
Insurers Mr Sherif Wilson works with
Mr Sherif Wilson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Sherif Wilson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sherif Wilson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sherif Wilson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.