Rajesh Nanda studied medicine in India. Following his post-graduation in Orthopaedics he moved to UK and completed his Higher Surgical Training in the North East of England. He did his Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow surgery with Prof Rangan at The James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough.
He is presently working as Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon at University Hospital of North Tees and Hartlepool with special interest in shoulder and elbow surgery and trauma.
Mr Nanda is a keen educator and is an Honorary Lecturer with the Teesside University. At the University he helps organise and run the MCh Orthopaedics course. He is also a member of faculty on various shoulder and elbow surgery courses, trauma courses and FRCS (T&O) preparation courses.
- All aspects of upper limb surgery including trauma and sports injury
- Shoulder arthroscopy – Key Hole Surgery to deal with soft tissue related shoulder problems
- Joint replacement – shoulder resurfacing, total shoulder replacement, shoulder hemiarthroplasty and reverse polarity shoulder replacement
- Elbow arthroscopy and joint replacement
- Hand surgery – ganglion excision, carpal tunnel release, Dupuytren’s release
- Fracture (trauma) reconstruction
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Rajesh Nanda at Nuffield Health
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Shoulder decompression - key hole surgery
- Upper Limb Fractures and Injuries
- Carpal tunnel release
- Hand surgery
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Elbow surgery
- Shoulder Stabilisation
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
- Cubital tunnel release
- Tennis elbow release
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- British Elbow &
- Shoulder Society
- British Society for the Surgery of the Hand.
Other posts held
- University Hospital of North Tees and Hartlepool
- Honorary Lecturer at Teesside University
Insurers Mr Rajesh Nanda works with
Mr Rajesh Nanda works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Rajesh Nanda does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Rajesh Nanda does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Rajesh Nanda does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.