- Specialities Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal
- Telephone 01642 367404
- Year of first qualification 1992
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 5203295
Rajesh Nanda studied medicine in India. Following his post-graduation in Orthopaedics he moved to UK and completed his Higher Surgical Training in the North East of England. He did his Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow surgery with Prof Rangan at The James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough.
He is presently working as Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon at University Hospital of North Tees and Hartlepool with special interest in shoulder and elbow surgery and trauma.
Mr Nanda is a keen educator and is an Honorary Lecturer with the Teesside University. At the University he helps organise and run the MCh Orthopaedics course. He is also a member of faculty on various shoulder and elbow surgery courses, trauma courses and FRCS (T&O) preparation courses.
- Weekly by arrangement
- University Hospital of North Tees and Hartlepool
- Honorary Lecturer at Teesside University
- All aspects of upper limb surgery including trauma and sports injury
- Shoulder arthroscopy – Key Hole Surgery to deal with soft tissue related shoulder problems
- Joint replacement – shoulder resurfacing, total shoulder replacement, shoulder hemiarthroplasty and reverse polarity shoulder replacement
- Elbow arthroscopy and joint replacement
- Hand surgery – ganglion excision, carpal tunnel release, Dupuytren’s release
- Fracture (trauma) reconstruction
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- British Elbow &
- Shoulder Society
- British Society for the Surgery of the Hand.
DeclarationMr Rajesh Nanda works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Rajesh Nanda does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Rajesh Nanda does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Rajesh Nanda does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.