Mr Ahmed has more than 20 years experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is trained in most aspects of the speciality but specialises in:
Blepharoplasty (eyelid reshaping), brow lift, facelift, neck lift, rhinoplasty (nose reshaping), genioplasty (chin correction), pinnaplasty (prominent ear correction), fat injections to the face, breast augmentation (enlargement), breast reduction, breast uplift, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm reduction (brachioplasty), body contouring, liposuction.
Head and neck cancer and reconstruction, facial re-animation, skin cancer.
Music, theatre, films, scuba diving, sports, travelling, trivia.
English, Urdu, Punjabi
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Omar Ahmed at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Head and neck oncology
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Facial surgery
- Dermal fillers
- Skin surgery
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Skin cancer surgery
- Breast reduction
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Trauma reconstruction
- Buttock lift
- Fat grafting
- Reconstructive surgery
- Eye lift
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Parotid surgery
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Chin reshaping (Genioplasty)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Neck lift
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Head and neck surgery
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
Mr Ahmed is regularly involved in clinical research, and has more than 30 publications and book chapters to his name.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncology
- Sir Charles Bell Society
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Omar Ahmed works with
Mr Omar Ahmed works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Omar Ahmed does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Omar Ahmed does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Omar Ahmed does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.