Mr Ahmed has more than 20 years experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is trained in most aspects of the speciality but specialises in:
- Weekly Thursday 18:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Blepharoplasty (eyelid reshaping), brow lift, facelift, neck lift, rhinoplasty (nose reshaping), genioplasty (chin correction), pinnaplasty (prominent ear correction), fat injections to the face, breast augmentation (enlargement), breast reduction, breast uplift, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), arm reduction (brachioplasty), body contouring, liposuction.
Head and neck cancer and reconstruction, facial re-animation, skin cancer.
Music, theatre, films, scuba diving, sports, travelling, trivia.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncology
- Sir Charles Bell Society
Mr Ahmed is regularly involved in clinical research, and has more than 30 publications and book chapters to his name.
DeclarationMr Omar Ahmed works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Omar Ahmed does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Omar Ahmed does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Omar Ahmed does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.