- Specialities General Surgery, Key Hole Surgery, Laparoscopy, Weight loss
- Telephone 01782 382 507
- Year of first qualification 1993
- GMC Number 4752370
- Website http://uppergibariatricsurgery.com/
- Fax 01782 382 500
Mr. Nagammapudur Balaji completed higher surgical training in the West Midlands in General surgery and has an interest in Upper GI and Bariatric surgery.
- Every Monday & Wednesday 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Consultant Upper GI and Bariatric surgeon at University Hospital of North Midlands NHS Trust
- Esophageal surgery
- Gastro oesophageal reflux disease
- Esophageal motility and Swallowing disorders
- Esophageal physiology and Manometry
- Gall stone disease
- Hernia surgery
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons of Great Britain (AUGIS)
- British Obesity and metabolic Surgery Society (BOMSS)
- International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus (ISDE)
- European Society of Diseases of the Esophagus (ESDE)
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES)
Clinical research at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles from where he developed his passion for Esophageal surgery.
Mr Nagammapudur Balaji does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nagammapudur Balaji does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nagammapudur Balaji does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.