Mr. Nagammapudur Balaji completed higher surgical training in the West Midlands in General surgery and has an interest in Upper GI and Bariatric surgery.
- Esophageal surgery
- Gastro oesophageal reflux disease
- Esophageal motility and Swallowing disorders
- Esophageal physiology and Manometry
- Gall stone disease
- Hernia surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nagammapudur Balaji at Nuffield Health
- Abdominal adhesion surgery
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Bilateral (inguinal) hernia repair
- Hernia repair
- Hernia unilateral
- Laparoscopic anti reflux surgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic groin hernia repair
- Open surgery groin hernia repair
- Reflux surgery
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Gastric band (lap banding)
- Gastric bypass
- Obesity surgery (or weightloss surgery)
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Weight loss surgery
- Weight Management
Clinical research at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles from where he developed his passion for Esophageal surgery.
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons of Great Britain (AUGIS)
- British Obesity and metabolic Surgery Society (BOMSS)
- International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus (ISDE)
- European Society of Diseases of the Esophagus (ESDE)
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES)
Other post held
- Consultant Upper GI and Bariatric surgeon at University Hospital of North Midlands NHS Trust
Mr Nagammapudur Balaji does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nagammapudur Balaji does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nagammapudur Balaji does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.