Mr Majeed is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with extensive general orthopaedic experience in major lower limb arthroplasty as well as arthroscopic surgery. He is lead surgeon in spinal disorder and common paediatric disorders.
Gardening, DIY, car maintenance, occasional golf.
English, Arabic, some Turkish and French.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Laith Majeed at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Lumbar discectomy
- Knee arthroscopy
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Spinal (lumbar) Decompression
- Hip replacement
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Wye Valley NHS Trust
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital.
Insurers Mr Laith Majeed works with
Mr Laith Majeed works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Laith Majeed does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Laith Majeed does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Laith Majeed does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.