Mr John Collin is a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, qualified in Medicine (University of Edinburgh) and Dentistry (University of Bristol). He undertook specialist training in Bristol, and a Fellowship in Head and Neck Cancer Surgery and Reconstruction at the University of Florida.
Mr Collin treats problems affecting the face, mouth, jaws and neck. He performs skin cancer, thyroid, salivary gland, and oral surgery, including wisdom teeth and dental implants.
He is currently the Regional Speciality Advisor for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Facial skin cancer
- Salivary and thyroid gland surgery
- Head and neck cancer and reconstruction
- Oral Surgery
Facial Trauma; Temperomandibular joint dysfunction.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr John Collin at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Reconstructive surgery
- Soft tissue lump service
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Dermatological surgery
- Parotid surgery
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Facial surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Bone Graft
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
- Skin surgery
- Thyroid surgery (thyroidectomy)
- Skin cancer surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Craniofacial reconstruction
Details of Mr Collin's published research can be found online at:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- Confederation of British Surgery
Other posts held
- Consultant OMFS/Head and Neck Surgeon, Bristol Royal Infirmary
Insurers Mr John Collin works with
Mr John Collin works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Bupa Global
- Bupa On Demand
- Cigna International
- Healix Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr John Collin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr John Collin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr John Collin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.