Jeremy Hurren is a consultant plastic surgeon with special interests in both cosmetic and oncoplastic surgery. He has over 20 years of surgical experience and has been an NHS consultant plastic surgeon since 2001. Mr Hurren trained in Plastic Surgery in Salisbury, Cambridge, Norwich and London. On completing his training he was surgical fellow for 6 months at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London and then at the Institute Curie in Paris. He has also visited a number of leading American Centres and Specialists.
In addition to his NHS role as a specialist cancer surgeon, Mr Hurren has a well-established private practice. He has been a member of the consultant body of Chichester and Wessex Nuffield since 2001. His particular interests include:
Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital
- Cosmetic breast surgery - augmentation, reduction, and mammoplasty
- Body contouring - tummy tuck, liposuction, arm reduction and post bariatric surgery
- Diagnosis and removal of moles, lumps and other skin blemishes, scar revision
Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
- Bi Weekly Friday AM (Chichester)
- Bi Weekly Thursday evening (Chichester)
- Bi Weekly Tuesday evening (Wessex)
- Occasional Saturday AM (Wessex and Chichester)
- Consultant Breast, Oncological, Plastic &
- Reconstructive Surgeon, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth
- Consultant Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital
- Consultant Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
Jeremy Hurren grew up in Switzerland but now lives in Hampshire with his wife Abigail and their three children. They are outnumbered by their animals and almost outsized by Al, their Newfoundland dog.
Jeremy Hurren enjoys ‘anything active and outdoors' and particularly enjoys sailing, surfing, skiing, cycling and tennis.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- British Association of Surgical Oncologists
- Association of Breast Surgeons at BASO
DeclarationMr Jeremy Hurren works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
Mr Jeremy Hurren does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jeremy Hurren does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jeremy Hurren does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.