Mr Webb is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at North Bristol NHS Trust. He graduated with 1st Class Honours from Bristol University and undertook basic surgical training in London. Following his basic training, he undertook higher surgical training in the Southwest, followed by a Fellowship in Advanced Hip Arthroplasty Surgery in Bristol.
Mr Webb specialises in Orthopaedics and Trauma.
His professional interests include:
- Primary Total Hip Replacement
- Primary Total Knee Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty
- Knee Arthroplasty and Menisectomy Surgery
- Revision Hip Arthroplasty Surgery
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic Hip Joint Infections
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jason Webb at Nuffield Health
- Hip revision
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Hip replacement
- Hip resurfacing
His research interests lie in bone cement and the prevention and treatment of prosthetic joint infection. He has recently been awarded an MD by the University of Bristol for his thesis on the Properties of Antibiotic Bone Cement.
- European Hip Society
- European Orthopaedic Research Society
- Royal College of Surgeons (Eng)
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon North Bristol NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Jason Webb works with
Mr Jason Webb works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Jason Webb does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jason Webb does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jason Webb does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.