- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01133 88 2111
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4426154
- Fax 0113 301 0245
Mr Ian Smith graduated from Leeds Medical School and prior to this, graduated from Birmingham University Dental School. Having trained initially in maxillofacial surgery in Birmingham he completed his general surgical training in Leeds.
He trained in plastic surgery in Leeds and the Yorkshire region and undertook two Fellowships in Australia - a year in the internationally acclaimed Australian Craniofacial Unit in Adelaide and a year in the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Queensland gaining advanced training in Head and Neck surgery and complex skin cancers.
Mr Smith specialises in the following treatments, tests and scans at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital:
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Body contouring
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Ear pinning (Pinnaplasty)
- Eye lift
- Inverted Nipple Surgery
- Thigh lift
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
For a complimentary 10 minute one to one with this consultant, please call our team on: 0113 388 2111 or email: email@example.com
- Alternate Friday AM
- Weekly Tuesday PM
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon Leeds General Infirmary
- Honorary Senior Lecturer Leeds University
Mr Ian Smith performs a full range of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery including head and neck surgery, skin cancer, sarcoma surgery and reconstruction. He also performs a full range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, including abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and liposuction.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Research in surgical oncology. Mr Smith contributes to a number of national sarcoma trials.
DeclarationMr Ian Smith works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Ian Smith does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ian Smith does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ian Smith does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.