- Specialities Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Joint replacement, Musculoskeletal, Key Hole Surgery
- Telephone 01223 370922
- Year of first qualification 1987
- GMC Number 3257410
- Fax 01223 281310
- Extensive experience in hip replacement
- Hip resurfacing
- Revision hip replacement surgery
- Hip arthroscopy
Mr Graham Keene now offers robotic orthopaedic surgery for partial knee replacement, total knee replacement and total hip replacement at Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital with the state-of-the-art Mako™ robotic arm system. Mr Keene is a member of the group of surgeons known as SMART (Specialist Mako Assisted Robotic Team) based at the hospital.
Robotic-arm assisted surgery provides patients with a personalised surgical plan for joint replacement surgery. The system works alongside the surgeon from the pre-surgery planning stage through to assisting in the surgery itself in order to improve the accuracy and precision of the procedure.
- Various fractures
- Young arthritis
- Sports injury
- Sports medicine and back pain
Medico-legal practice for personal injury.
- Weekly Tuesday 12:00 - 19:00
- Consultant Surgeon at Addenbrookes NHS Trust Hospital Cambridge
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of the British Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the British Hip Society
- Member of the British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- Medical Defence Union
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Impaction bone grafting
- Long term outcome of primary hip replacement surgery
DeclarationMr Graham Keene works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Graham Keene does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Graham Keene does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Graham Keene does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.