- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01223 370922
- Year of first qualification 1987
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3193765
- Fax 01638 731685
Alastair was trained as an Orthopaedic and Trauma surgeon in Cambridge. During a fellowship year he received advanced training in hip and knee surgery. He has been an orthopaedic consultant since July 2000. During that time he has developed extensive experience in the sub-speciality interest of hip and knee surgery, including joint replacement, arthroscopy, hip resurfacing and revision hip surgery.
Alastair is interested in medical education and research, and is a Member of Council of the Orthopaedic Section of the Royal Society of Medicine in London. He is also a Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow), a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, and a Member of the British Hip Society.
Mr Vince performs the following treatments at Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital
Mr Vince now offers Robotic Orthopaedic surgery at Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital with the state-of-the-art Mako™ robotic arm system.
Robotic-arm assisted surgery provides patients with a personalised surgical plan for joint replacement surgery. The system works alongside the surgeon from the pre-surgery planning stage through to assisting in the surgery itself in order to improve the accuracy and precision of the procedure.
- Weekly Monday 08:30 - 11:00
- Weekly Thursday 13:00 - 15:00
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon, Addenbrookes NHS Trust Hospital Cambridge
Joint pain in young and active patients.
Club Doctor for Histon Football Club.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians in Glasgow
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
- British Hip Society
- Medical Defence Union