Miss Safiullina specialises in Cataract and Retinal surgeries and performs following procedures:
1. Cataract surgery (including premium lenses)
2. Retinal surgery (Vitrectomy) to treat Retinal detachment, Macular Hole, Vitreo-Macular Traction, Epiretinal Membrane, Vitreous Haemorrhage, Eye floaters, Ocular Trauma, Cataract surgery complications
3. Retinal laser to treat Retinal tears, Diabetic retinopathy, Retinal Vein Occlusion
4. Intraocular injections of therapeutic substance and implants (Lucentis, Eylea, Avastin, Ozurdex steroid implants, Iluvien steroid implants)
Miss Saffiullina offers Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital. This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Guzaliya Safiullina at Nuffield Health
- Cataract surgery
- Autologus Internal Limiting Membrane Transplantation for refractory Macular Holes
- Gloucestershire Retinal Research Group studies
- Retinal detachment surgery results
- The British and Eire Association of Vitreoretinal Surgeons
- The Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Glasgow
Other post held
- Cheltenham General Hospital
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital
- Stroud General Hospital
Insurers Miss Guzaliya Safiullina works with
Miss Guzaliya Safiullina works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Miss Guzaliya Safiullina does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Guzaliya Safiullina does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Guzaliya Safiullina does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.