Dr Miller has practiced in pain management as a Consultant since 1999. He has a special interest in precision diagnosis of spinal pain with the help of nuclear medicine investigation using SPECT CT scanning.
He is also interested in sports medicine injuries and has treated several professional footballers over the last few years.
He also has a growing medico-legal practice.
Liverpool FC, England cricket, playing football, golf and badminton.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Mark Miller at Nuffield Health
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sublingual Ketamine for Chronic Neuropathic Pain – A Pilot Study, completed January 2001 and presented as a poster presentation at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Pain Society, York University, March 2001.
- Case Report - The use of SPECT CT scanning for precise diagnosis and treatment of C1/2 arthropathy after failed cervical disc replacement surgery (2010-11) Published in online journal – The Journal of Observational Pain Medicine; Vol.1.
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Pain Society
Insurers Dr Mark Miller works with
Dr Mark Miller works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Mark Miller does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Mark Miller does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Mark Miller does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.