Dr Goh graduated from the University of Manchester Medical School. He then trained in the Midlands and the South West of England in Rheumatology.
He specialises in the use of ultrasound in the diagnosis and management of inflammatory arthritis. He was trained in ultrasound by Dr Ernest Wong (Wessex Rheumatology ultrasound group). He tutors at the Portsmouth regional ultrasound annual meeting.
Dr Goh is a clinical tutor for medical students at Bristol University.
Dr Goh has published widely in international journals.
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Rheumatologist at Taunton &
- Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- Consultant Rheumatologist at Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital