- Specialities Gastroenterology
- Telephone 01133 882067
- Year of first qualification 1995
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 4198833
- Fax 01133 882187
Dr Jennings graduated from the University of Nottingham in 1995 with a 1st class honours degree in Clinical Immunology. He completed training in Gastroenterology in the Yorkshire Deanery in 2007. This included a 3 year research fellowship in Inflammatory Bowel Disease at the University of Leeds. He was appointed as a Consultant to the Leeds General Infirmary in 2007.
Dr Jennings currently works as the lead clinician for Small Bowel diseases in Leeds. This includes a specialist coeliac clinic, participating in the inflammatory bowel disease tertiary service and providing a regional capsule endoscopy and small bowel enteroscopy service.
- Weekly Monday PM
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
- Small bowel disease including Coeliac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Obscure gastrointestinal bleeding
- Capsule endoscopy
- Double balloon enteroscopy
Family life, cricket and collecting antiquarian books
- British Society Of Gastroenterology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
Dr Jennings completed his PhD at the Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine 2008, examining the genetic basis of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Has published a number of peer reviewed articles on coeliac disease.