Dr Genevieve Osborne is a Consultant Dermatologist with over 20 years’ experience. Her interests include both inflammatory skin disease – e.g. eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, hair loss and medical dermatology – as well as skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, by surgical and medical means.
Dr Osborne obtained her Specialist Certificate in Dermatology in 2003, having trained at St John’s Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas’ Hospital and Kings College Hospital London.
From 2004 until 2016, she worked as a Consultant Dermatologist at St Marys Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, before moving to Bristol to work as a Consultant Dermatologist at the Bristol Royal Infirmary and Bristol Royal Hospital for Children. She has both Adult and Paediatric Dermatology practices.
Dr Osborne has been Clinical Lead of the
Dermatology Department and Chair of the Skin Cancer Multidisciplinary Team, and
is an honorary senior clinical lecturer at the University of Bristol.
Adult general dermatology and paediatric dermatology
- Medical dermatology (acne, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acute rashes for diagnosis, skin disease in immune deficiency)
- Dermoscopy/Screening for skin cancer/mole checks and mapping, diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer
- Treatment /removal of benign moles, skin tags, warts
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Genevieve Osborne at Nuffield Health
- Skin pigmentation
- Itching (Pruritus) Assessment
- Skin cancer surgery
- Skin assessment clinic
- Mole assessment
- British Association of Dermatology
- British Society of Paediatric Dermatology
- British Society of Medical Dermatology
- Royal Society of Medicine (Fellow)
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians (Fellow)
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatologist at Bristol Royal Infirmary and Bristol Royal Hospital for Children
Insurers Dr Genevieve Osborne works with
Dr Genevieve Osborne works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Genevieve Osborne does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Genevieve Osborne does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Genevieve Osborne does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.