Dr Gayatri Vadlamani (nee Neti Gayatri), is a Consultant Paediatric Neurologist. She trained in Paediatrics at a quaternary postgraduate education and research institute in India for three years. In the UK Dr Vadlamani trained for a total of nine years including in Paediatric Neurology at three teaching hospitals across UK. This is prior to her appointment as a Consultant Paediatric Neurologist at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust in 2005.
She has extensive experience in the assessment, diagnosis, investigations, and management of a wide range of neurological disorders in children including neurodevelopmental disorders such as developmental delay; headaches, gait disorders such as toe walking, funny turns in children including faints and seizures, movement disorders including tics and sleep disorders. She has been the lead for the regional epilepsy service for several years, trains junior doctors and medical students.
- General neurology
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental disorders
Gayatri is married with two children, likes to read, sing, listen to music, garden and spend time with family and friends.
English, Hindi, Telugu
2. Parental and Physician Beliefs Regarding the Provision and Content of Written Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP) Information. Gayatri N, Morrall M, Pysden K et al. Epilepsia 2010; 51(5):777–782.
3. Neuropsychological outcomes following paediatric temporal lobe surgery for epilepsies: Evidence from a systematic review. Flint AE, Waterman M, Bowmer G, Vadlamani G, Chumas P, Morrall M. Seizure 2017; 52: 89 – 116.
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Paediatric Neurology Association
- Expert Witness Institute
Other post held
- Consultant Paediatric Neurologist at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Dr Gayatri Vadlamani does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Gayatri Vadlamani does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Gayatri Vadlamani does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.