Dr Ceri Davies is a Consultant Cardiologist with an interest in the management of heart failure and cardiac imaging - reporting cardiac CT and cardiac MRI scans.
Dr Ceri Davies completed his research into heart failure at the Royal Brompton Hospital, where most of his cardiological training took place. He spent a year in Cambridge specialising in heart failure and non-invasive cardiac imaging.
Dr Davies was appointed as Consultant Cardiologist at the Barts and The London NHS Trust in April 2007 where he helped in developing non-invasive cardiac imaging (cardiac MR and cardiac CT). He is currently the clinical lead for cardiac CT and is an honorary senior lecturer at Queen Mary University. He has published extensively in the fields of heart failure and cardiac imaging.
- An Observational Study assessing the value of Computed Tomography Cardiac Angiography (CTCA) in planning invasive angiographic procedures in patients with previous coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Current utility of FFRCT in the United Kingdom
- P593 Hypereosinophilic carditis (HEC): a cmr-based case series from a quaternary cardiology centre
- FFRCT derived from computer tomography angiography: the experience in the UK
- P1781An observational study assessing the value of computed tomography cardiac angiography (CTCA) in planning invasive angiographic procedures in patients with previous coronary artery bypass grafts (CABG)
- Beta-blockers and inhibitors of the renin-angiotensin aldosterone system for chronic heart failure with preserved ejection fraction
- Functional assessment of coronary artery disease by cardiac computed tomography
- Beta-blockers and inhibitors of the renin-angiotensin aldosterone system for chronic heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: Protocols
- Renin-Angiotensin System Blockade Improves Cardiac Indices in Acromegaly Patients
- An exploratory randomized control study of combination cytokine and adult autologous bone marrow progenitor cell administration in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy: The REGENERATE-IHD clinical trial
- Characterisation of myocardial structure and function in adult-onset growth hormone deficiency using cardiac magnetic resonance
- Fellow Royal College Physicians
- Member of British Cardiovascular Society
- European Society of Cardiology
- British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging
- British Society of Heart Failure
Other posts held
- Consultant Cardiologist, Barts Health NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Ceri Davies works with
Dr Ceri Davies works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Ceri Davies does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ceri Davies does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ceri Davies does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.