Dr Boon has 32 years experience as an NHS consultant pathologist,including over 30 years in private practice and over 25 years in medico-legal practice.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology
- Skin and cervical pathology
Previous Council member, British Society for Clinical Cytology and Royal College of Pathologists (RCPath). Currently Director of Professional Standards RCPath.
Gardening, history and biography
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Andrew Boon at Nuffield Health
70+ publications, mainly in skin, gynaecological, cyto-pathology in peer reviewed journals. Research in melanoma pathology.
- Fellow Royal College of Pathologists
- British Association of Gynaecological Pathologists
- British Society of Dermatopathologists
- British Association for Cytopathology
- UK Melanoma Study Group
Other post held
- St James's University Hospital, Leeds
Dr Andrew Boon does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Andrew Boon does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Andrew Boon does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.