Dr Adam Harris has worked as a consultant physician and gastroenterologist since 1997. He has a particular interest in, and experience of, diseases and disorders of the oesophagus, stomach, small and large intestine (luminal gastroenterologist).
Dr Harris specializes in the following endoscopic procedures at Nuffield Health Hospital Tunbridge Wells:
Further information about Adam Harris or his GI services may be found at www.westkentgastro.com.
- Monday 17:00 - 20:00
- Endoscopy list on first Friday morning of each month
- Tunbridge Wells Hospital
- Inflammatory bowel disease and immunosuppression
- Helicobacter pylori and acid secretion
- Chair, British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG) Clinical Services & Standards Committee (2012-14) (Deputy Chair 2009-12)
- BSG Lead for Revalidation (2009-12)
- Chair, BSG Independent Practice Committee & Board member of FIPO (2009-12)
- Member of NICE Guideline Development Group for Ulcerative Colitis (2011-13)
- Secretary to the BSG (2005-9)
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- European Board of Gastroenterology
- Royal College of Physicians of London
DeclarationDr Adam Harris works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Adam Harris does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Adam Harris does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Adam Harris does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.