Sleep disorder (apnoea, snoring)
Also known as snoring and sleep apnoea, our Sleep Disorders Service provides treatment and advice for a wide range of sleep problems in patients of all ages, including the elderly, adolescents and children.
- Adult insomnia of all types
- Bedtime and night-waking problems in babies and toddlers
- Unsatisfactory sleep patterns in teenagers
- Disturbed sleep in the elderly
- Sleep difficulties associated with shift-work and other types of work
- Sleep disorders in people with neurological disorders (including dementia)
- Sleep disturbance caused by depression or other psychiatric conditions
- Sleep abnormalities in people with a learning disability
- Excessive sleepiness
Related tests and scans
Related treatments and procedures
Get in touch
Fill in an enquiry form below or call us
A member of the team will respond to you soon.