How can I help you improve your health?
I qualified as a physiotherapist from Brunel University in 2001. During my physiotherapy career I have worked in the NHS, and more recently the private sector, working extensively in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In my current role I lead the physiotherapy, therapy and rehabilitation services at Nuffield Health at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital.
My special interest area is rehabilitation, specifically working with those with cardiovascular disease and cancer. I completed my MSc in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation at the University of Chester. I work with other healthcare and exercise professionals at a national level to promote high quality development and delivery of rehabilitation. I am a guest lecturer at Kings College London, and a course tutor for BACPR.
- BSC (Hons) Physiotherapy – Brunel University
- MSc Cardiovascular rehabilitation – University of Chester
- Level 4 Cancer Rehabilitation Specialist Instructor (CanRehab)
My Professional Memberships
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Registered with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Elected council member of British Association of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Co-chair of the executive committee of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation