Are you suffering with back or neck pain or sustained a sports injury? Our expert physio at Nuffield Health Enfield Fitness & Wellbeing Gym can help get you back to your best. Book a physiotherapy appointment online today.
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Member£70/£45Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£56/£36Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Physiotherapy in Enfield - How could it help you?
Nuffield Health's physiotherapy team in Enfield takes your health, fitness and wellbeing seriously. No matter what your lifestyle, sport, profession, age or health goals, we are dedicated to help you with rehabilitation and exercise, providing education and lifestyle advice, to help you become pain free, fitter and happier.
Our physiotherapist at Enfield are highly qualified and experienced in assessing and managing a wide variety of physical conditions:
- Sports injuries and injury prevention
- Back and neck pain
- Vestibular conditions and headaches
- Chronic pain
- Aquatic therapy
- Clinical pilates
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. shoulder, hips and knee
Our Enfield gym is fitted with the latest technology and equipment for use in diagnosis and treatment and we offer various therapies to match each individuals requirements.
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Sports massage
- Post operative management and rehabilitation
- Biomechanics and Gait video analysis
- Ergonomic assessments
- Manual therapy (mobilisations and manipulations)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Acupuncture for pain and musculoskeletal injuries
At Nuffield Health Enfield Fitness & Wellbeing Gym we also have:
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 09:15 - 20:30
- Tuesday, Friday - Sunday: Closed.
How much do physiotherapy appointments cost?
- Initial assessment: £70 non-member / £56 member (45 mins)
- Follow-up appointment: £45 non-member / £36 member (30 mins)
- We are approved by most major private medical insurers.
Why use Nuffield Health Enfield Gym for your physiotherapy?
- Gym members in Enfield receive a 20% discount off the cost of physio treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Our physiotherapists are all highly trained, members of the HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council) and registered with the CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)
- Clients can now book their initial physiotherapy appointment online.
Tower Point, 52 Sydney Road, Enfield, EN2 6SZ