Meet our expert on knee pain
Do you experience knee pain that limits how active you want to be? Have you lost trust in your knee after an injury and are unsure as to the next steps for treatment? If so, please come along and have a free mini* 15 minute face to face consultation with Mr James Singleton, our consultant orthopaedic surgeon and knee specialist. This event provides a great opportunity to take the first steps in understanding the treatment options available for knee problems here at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital.
To secure your place please complete the form below and a member of our Enquiries Team will be in touch to confirm your appointment time which will be between 6.30pm – 8.30pm.
After the consultation you will be able to speak to a member of our Enquiries Team who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you may have regarding your treatment.
Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Free car parking is available at the hospital.
***Please note that due to the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are only able to accommodate the patient at this event***
*This does not replace a full consultation.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Arthroplasty at Woking Hospital
- Chondroplasty at Woking Hospital
- Hemiarthroplasty at Woking Hospital
- Image guided joint injections at Woking Hospital
- Knee arthroscopy at Woking Hospital
- Knee replacement at Woking Hospital
- Knee surgery (ACL repair) at Woking Hospital
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear at Woking Hospital
- Tibial osteotomy at Woking Hospital