Are you interested in learning more about Pain Management?
If so, then why not join Dr Rahul Seewal on the 4th December 2019 at Shrewsbury Town Football Ground for an evening of GP education.
The evening will commence with supper at 7pm in the Presidential Suite at Montgomery Waters Meadow, Oteley Road, Shrewsbury, SY2 6ST.
Some of the topics that will be covered on the evening include:
1. Diagnosis and treatment of neuropathic pain - what works - medicines, patches, electricity or CBT?
2. Use of opioids in non-cancer and cancer pain - good practice recommendations.
3. Why pain becomes chronic and can it be there for no reason? The importance of good reassurance and communication in getting the message across to an anxious patient.
4. When to refer patients for spinal injections in musculoskeletal back and back pain.
5. ICD -11 classification of chronic pain.
Dr Seewal’s talk will commence at 7.30pm and will be followed by a general Q&A.
To book your place on this event please email Olivia Barker
Consultants at this event
Shrewsbury Town Football Club, Montgomery Waters Meadow, Oteley Road, Shrewsbury, SY2 6ST