This complimentary event is for anyone who is suffering with Hip or Knee problems and will include a presentation from Professor Benedict Rogers, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, on the types of treatments that are available as well as getting more information on what to consider if you are thinking about treatment. Professor Rogers will also be discussing the use of our robotic equipment that is used for knee surgery.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Professor Rogers will hold a Q&A session following the presentation. You will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions.
Booking is essential.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Arthroplasty at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hip arthroscopy at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hip replacement surgery in Haywards Heath
- Hip resurfacing at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hip revison surgery in Haywards Heath
- Knee arthroscopy surgery in Haywards Heath
- Knee replacement surgery (robotic-assisted) in Haywards Heath
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear at Haywards Heath Hospital
Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1UD