Nuffield Health Sleep Disorders Service provides treatment and advice for a wide range of sleep problems including sleep apnoea and snoring. We see patients of all ages, including the elderly, adolescents and children.
- Adult insomnia (sleeplessness)
- Sleep walking in babies and toddlers
- Disturbed sleep patterns in teenagers and the elderly
- Sleep difficulties associated work (unsocial hours, night shifts)
- Sleep disorders in people with neurological disorders (including dementia)
- Sleep disturbance caused by depression or other psychiatric conditions
- Sleep abnormalities in people with a learning disability
- Excessive sleepiness
Stirling Road, Guildford, GU2 7RF
Please enter our full address into your satnav/phone GPS when travelling to our hospital, using the postcode alone may take you to the back of the hospital where there is no patient parking. To find the main entrance and car park please enter Stirling Road via Occam Road. If you have driven to our Hospital you are welcome to park in our car park free of charge. Our car park is managed by an external contractor so please remember to input your car registration on one of the terminals at reception. Please be aware that if this process is not followed, charges will apply.
Ways to pay
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of your treatment with a 6, 10 or 12 month 0% personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more