Meet our consultant knee surgeon
This free virtual event is a great opportunity to explore options for treatment at your local Nuffield Health hospital.
The event will focus on knee pain and will include a presentation from Mr Jonathan Phillips, Consultant orthopaedic surgeon followed by a Q+A session. This does not replace a full consultation, but is a great way to find out more information about potential procedures or managing ongoing symptoms.
Booking for this event is essential and the Microsoft Teams meeting link will be emailed over to you prior to the event.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Who is this event for?
Patients who are local to Exeter or based in the region and prepared to travel to Exeter for a consultation or treatment.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Knee arthroscopy surgery in Exeter
- Knee replacement revision at Exeter Hospital
- Knee replacement surgery in Exeter
- Knee surgery (ACL repair) at Exeter Hospital
- Total Knee Replacement using Robotic-arm assisted technology at Exeter Hospital
- Unicompartmental (Partial) Knee Replacement Robotic-arm assisted technology at Exeter Hospital