Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital Concierge Service
Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital is delighted to offer an exclusive luxury concierge service.
Our concierge service is operated by Time Lifestyle Management, who specialise in a comprehensive range of services designed to help you organise your life, whilst offering you a seamless and stress free visit. We have on hand our experienced advisors to assist you with all aspects surrounding your visit, during your treatment and after you return home from hospital.
How can we help?
- Travel arrangements for a seamless journey – chauffeurs to and from the hospital for you, your family and friends
- Domestic – housekeeping, cleaning, ironing, laundry and dry cleaning
- PA services – liaising with various suppliers, phone calls, research and sourcing, procurement services, mobile beauty treatments
- Virtual Assistance – hotel and serviced apartment bookings for family and friends
- Personal orientation services – for you, your family and friends
- Errands – various errands, personal and grocery shopping
- Home management – project manage tradesmen and mail management.
“I used Time LM to help me organise a chauffeur-driven car to take my wife to and from the Nuffield Health Hospital in Cambridge, where she is undergoing chemotherapy. Time LM's Sarah-Jane was attentive, responsive and courteous. She was able to put my - and more importantly my wife's - mind at ease when we were already quite stressed by the fact that I could not attend my wife's appointment with her as a result of a work commitment. I could not recommend Time LM's services (or indeed the chauffeur Time LM organised) enough”.
Why do we offer this service?
By using our highly personalised concierge service you will be assigned your very own personal assistant who will be on hand to help you with anything you require before and during your stay, enabling you to concentrate on what is important to you – your health and your recovery.
How much will it cost?
- Time Lifestyle Management charge an hourly rate of £30 and are not VAT registered. Additional service costs apply
- An initial deposit would be required from you, or payment made up front for supplier services
- A complimentary no-obligation consultation can be arranged.
How to book
To book or find out more information call Sarah-Jane Peck on 0845 094 4071, email email@example.com or visit www.timelm.com
The office is open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Additional support outside of these hours can be arranged upon request.