Treatment Prices at Brighton
Discover the prices for treatments at our Brighton Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Brighton Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Brighton Hospital
Treatment prices at Brighton Hospital
- Bunion Surgery £5,890
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £1,945
- Cataract Surgery - One Eye - Standard Lens £2,465
- Face Lift - Mini £6,890
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Laparoscopic £3,730
- Hip Replacement £10,695
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery £3,480
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery to Remove Damaged Cartilage £3,390
- Knee Replacement £11,765
- Shoulder Decompression - Key Hole Surgery £4,515
- Slipped Disc Removal - Lower Back £7,305
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - Both Legs £3,345
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - One Leg £2,710
Test and Scan prices at Brighton Hospital
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The price displayed for your initial consultation is a guideline only as Consultant fees vary according to their own individual fee schedules. Once your consultant has made a recommendation for the procedure you require, the price for pre-assessment, main treatment and post-discharge care is guaranteed and inclusive of all costs.
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.