Treatment Prices at Brighton
Discover the prices for treatments at our Brighton Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Brighton Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
What does guide price mean?
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The guide price
stated below is an approximation of the cost of treatment only. The final price
may vary according to Consultant fees, prosthesis or drugs used and any
pre-existing medical conditions which may alter your care pathway.
You will be given a fixed all-inclusive price for treatment following
your initial consultation with a Consultant.
Your safety is our number one priority. We understand that you may be worried about visiting us, but we want to reassure you that we’ve put safety measures in place to make our hospitals COVID-19 secure. These changes were guided by the UK government, Public Health England (PHE), and our infection prevention team. Given these safety changes, your procedure may incur an additional supplement to the guide price.
Spread the cost of your treatment
If you want to spread the cost of treatment, finance options are available through our chosen partners, Chrysalis Finance.
Treatment prices at Brighton Hospital
- Breast Enlargement - Round £6,195
- Breast Lift £7,030
- Breast Reduction £7,830
- Bunion Surgery £4,580
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £2,175
- Cataract Surgery - One Eye - Standard Lens £3,035
- Eye Lift - Full £4,895
- Face Lift - Mini £7,760
- Gallbladder Surgery - Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy £7,585
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Laparoscopic £4,975
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Open Surgery £3,605
- Hip Replacement £13,035
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery £3,905
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery to Remove Damaged Cartilage £3,415
- Knee Replacement £13,965
- Nose Re-shaping - Rhinoplasty £6,945
- Prostate resection £7,915
- Shoulder Decompression - Key Hole Surgery £4,510
- Skin Excision of Lesion or Mole Removal - Trunk & Limbs - Inpatient £1,490
- Slipped Disc Removal - Lower Back £8,345
- Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty with Liposuction £9,410
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - Both Legs £3,665
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - One Leg £2,830