Treatment Prices at Brighton
Discover the prices for treatments at our Brighton Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Brighton Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Brighton Hospital
Treatment prices at Brighton Hospital
- Breast Enlargement - Round £5,375
- Breast Lift £6,465
- Bunion Surgery £5,960
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £1,945
- Cataract Surgery - One Eye - Standard Lens £3,075
- Face Lift - Mini £6,225
- Gallbladder Surgery - Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy £6,570
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Laparoscopic £3,535
- Hernia Repair - Groin Inguinal - Open Surgery £3,180
- Hip Replacement £10,995
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery £3,480
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery to Remove Damaged Cartilage £2,985
- Knee Replacement £11,765
- Nose Re-shaping - Rhinoplasty £6,160
- Prostate resection £6,820
- Shoulder Decompression - Key Hole Surgery £3,895
- Skin Excision of Lesion or Mole Removal - Trunk & Limbs - Inpatient £830
- Slipped Disc Removal - Lower Back £7,240
- Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty with Liposuction £8,215
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - Both Legs £3,375
- Varicose Vein Treatment - VNUS - One Leg £2,455
Test and Scan prices at Brighton Hospital
- Bladder examination – cystoscopy £1,875
- Bladder examination – cystoscopy (as an Outpatient) £810
- Bowel Examination - Colonoscopy £2,480
- MRI Scan (1 part) £560
- Stomach Examination - Gastroscopy, also known as Endoscopy £2,055
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The guide price
stated above is an approximation of the cost of treatment only. The final price
may vary according to Consultant fees, prosthesis or drugs used and any
pre-existing medical conditions which may alter your care pathway.
You will be given a fixed all-inclusive price for treatment following
your initial consultation with a Consultant.
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.