Mr Taleb Jeddy is a Consultant General Surgeon at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital and is the lead surgeon for endocrine surgery at Basildon University Hospital. He performs a large number of thyroid and parathyroid operations.
Mr Jeddy has a special interest in thyroid and parathyroid surgery. He has performed more day case thyroid operations, both partial and total thyroid removal, than any other surgeon in the UK. His results have been presented at various national and international congresses of ambulatory and endocrine surgery in the UK, Europe and the USA, including at the World Congress of Ambulatory Surgery in Boston.
Mr Jeddy also performs laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery for groin hernias and is actively involved in training other consultant surgeons and in performing extraperitoneal hernia repair. His experience includes performing laparoscopic gallbladder surgery (cholecystectomy) and laparoscopy adrenalectomy.
Mr Taleb Jeddy is a vascular surgeon and performs complex vascular surgical procedures, including varicose vein surgery.
General surgery, vascular surgery, thyroid disease, parathyroid disease, minimal access surgery and endocrine surgery.
Endocrine, thyroid and parathyroid operations, vascular and laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery, including laparoscopic hernia repair and extraperitoneal hernia repair, laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, vascular surgery, varicose veins.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Taleb Jeddy at Nuffield Health
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Endovascular treatment
- Thread vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
- Carotid doppler
- Thyroid surgery (thyroidectomy)
- Endovenous laser treatment for varicose veins
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation for Varicose Veins
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgery
- British Association of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Vascular Surgical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Other posts held
- Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Taleb Jeddy works with
Mr Taleb Jeddy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Mr Taleb Jeddy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Taleb Jeddy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Taleb Jeddy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.