This complimentary event is for women who are approaching or suffering from the effects of menopause and will include a presentation from Ms Seema Bagtharia, Consultant Gynaecologist on the types of treatments that are available, as well as getting more information on what to consider if you're thinking about treatment.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Booking is essential.
You will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Endometrial ablation at Brentwood Hospital
- Endometrial resection at Brentwood Hospital
- Hormonal coil at Brentwood Hospital
- Hormone replacement therapy in Brentwood
- Hysterectomy surgery in Brentwood
- Gynaecological ultrasound at Brentwood Hospital
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) at Brentwood Hospital
- Hysteroscopy at Brentwood Hospital
- Ovarian screening at Brentwood Hospital
Shenfield Road, Brentwood, CM15 8EH