Swimming Lessons at Wandsworth Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We run a popular swim school at our Wandsworth gym. Want to learn how to swim or improve your stroke, get in touch.
Learn how to swim in Wandsworth with our dedicated Swim England-qualified instructors
- Our small class sizes make learning fun and help to provide a greater quality, safer learning environment
- We offer swimming lessons for babies from 3 years old through to adults
- We offer Pre-School swimming lessons for children aged from 3 years, introducing water confidence through song and play sessions progressing to basic swimming techniques
- Our After-School lessons for children 4 years builds on these foundation skills and follows the Swim England
- We work up to stage 7 of the Swim England awards scheme. For those that have achieved stage 7, but who want to stay on rather than join a swim club, we offer the Bronze, Silver and Gold awards
- We offer holiday crash courses over half terms and the summer, please call our gym for more details and to book
You don't have to be a Wandsworth gym member to book swimming lessons
How long are our lessons? How much do they cost?
- Our swimming lessons are 30 minutes long and classes are grouped by ability. Where possible, siblings are allocated a class on the same day within a 2 hour lesson slot
- Groups are a maximum of 4-2-1 for beginners and intermediate and more advanced groups are a maximum of 6-2-1
- Private 1-2-1 lessons can be booked on request depending on availability
- We offer continuous swimming where your child is continuously being assessed and can move up levels when ready
- The cost of a term starts from £155 per child (in a group) or £280 (1:1 lessons) for gym members.